Email - EasilyDo Mail
Here you can find FAQs about Email by EasilyDo.
Tips, Tricks, and Extras
- Does Email support any additional Microsoft Exchange features?
- Which versions of Microsoft Exchange does Email support?
- What is Microsoft Exchange Server, and how does it work with Email?
- I've changed my email account password, how can I update this information in the app?
- How do I save a message as a draft?
- How do I remove the Email app from my device?
- Why is Email free?
- What version of iOS does Email support?
- What mail providers does this app support?
- How do I set up my Gmail account?
- How do I set up a Gmail alias in Email?
- How do I set up my iCloud account?
- How do I change the folders (mailboxes) listed in my menu?
- What is Snooze?
- What are my Snooze options?
- How do I add a description/nickname to my accounts?
- How do I always Bcc myself?
- How do I change my notification actions?
Notifications and Sounds
- How do I customize the Assistant view?
- An email was missed by the Assistant. How can I add it?
- Can I remove a card from the Assistant folders?
- What are the Assistant folders?
- What is the "Subscriptions" folder?
- What is the "Travel" folder?