Please ensure you're running the latest version of iOS, the latest version of Email, and then follow these steps to enable the Email iMessage app:
- Open the iMessage composition window to start a new message, or open an existing message
- Tap the iMessage App icon
- Tap the icon in the lower-left corner to open the app drawer
- Tap the "Store" icon
- Tap the "Manage" tab
- Enable the Email app to add it to your app drawer
- Once you've followed these steps, you can select Email from your app drawer to easily share attachments and items from the Email assistant, including travel, receipts, and bills. You can also search for emails and copy and paste information from the email into iMessage.
Article is closed for comments.