Older emails appear in your current feed to serve as a reference for relevant important emails. For example, if you would like to view a historical, yet important, bill, we have made sure that such emails are included in your current feed.
Articles in this section
- What kind of email accounts work with Email Assistant?
- How do I download Email Assistant?
- How many email accounts can I add?
- Why don’t I see all of my emails?
- Why do I see emails that aren't in my inbox?
- What types of emails can I see in Email Assistant?
- How do I add another email account?
- How do you set up “Important Mail” Alerts?
- How can I see all of my emails in a particular feature category?
- How do I view attachments?