In order to set up a Gmail alias, please complete the following steps:
- Tap the menu icon in the top left corner
- Tap "Settings" in the bottom left corner
- Tap the Gmail account you would like to set up an alias for
- Tap "Add Alias"
- Enter the email address you would like to use as the alias
- Enter the sender name you would like to use
- You can choose to send email from this alias by default. However, please note that aliases must be added and verified in your primary Gmail settings first. Otherwise, your emails will not send.
- Tap "Save" in the top right corner
If you have any issues, questions, or suggestions, please do not hesitate to contact our customer support at email@example.com.
Article is closed for comments.