Tap the menu (hamburger icon) on the top left of the app and scroll down to Accounts. Then tap the account name, and you will see a list of all the folders in that account.
Articles in this section
- Does Email support any additional Microsoft Exchange features?
- Which versions of Microsoft Exchange does Email support?
- What is Microsoft Exchange Server, and how does it work with Email?
- I've changed my email account password, how can I update this information in the app?
- How do I save a message as a draft?
- How do I remove the Email app from my device?
- I've accidentally downloaded and signed up for EasilyDo instead of Email. How do I cancel my EasilyDo account?
- What is Inbox Zero?
- What's the difference between the apps EasilyDo, and Email - EasilyDo Mail?
- What's the difference between Email - EasilyDo Mail and the Apple Mail app that comes on your iPhone?
Get the latest new series window 10 update and this version upgrade with the some many new function and feature windows 10 computers basically people have no idea how can do i set my PC icon on desktop.
Please sign in to leave a comment.