With Catch All Contacts, the Contacts algorithm looks for back and forth email conversation. The Sent folder is the only way to check this. IMAP settings allow the ability to disable 'Sent Emails' from IMAP sync or to limit folders for IMAP-sync within a certain size. If the Sent Emails are disabled, then we won't see any back and forth emails and can't find contacts within your emails. If you would like to run Catch All Contacts with your IMAP email, make sure to allow Sent Emails to sync.
Articles in this section
- Difference between Catch All Contacts and Catch All Salesforce Contacts
- Sent Folder- IMAP Settings
- Difference between Discover New Contacts and Catch All Contacts
- How long does it take?
- Which email accounts does this support?
- How do I add the contacts?
- How do I know it's working?
- What is the benefit of this?
- What if the app doesn't find any new contacts?
- What do I get for $48 or $99?