Once EasilyDo has processed your email account (this can take up to 48 hours), you'll receive a notification and an email from EasilyDo letting you know the process is complete. Then, go to your EasilyDo feed where you'll see several cards with contact information that was missing from your device Contacts list or Salesforce (depending on which option you purchased). From there, you can choose to add as many or as few of them as you please.
Articles in this section
- Difference between Catch All Contacts and Catch All Salesforce Contacts
- Sent Folder- IMAP Settings
- Difference between Discover New Contacts and Catch All Contacts
- How long does it take?
- Which email accounts does this support?
- How do I add the contacts?
- How do I know it's working?
- What is the benefit of this?
- What if the app doesn't find any new contacts?
- What do I get for $48 or $99?