Once EasilyDo has processed your email account (this can take up to 48 hours), you'll receive a notification and an email from EasilyDo letting you know the process is complete. Then, go to your EasilyDo feed where you'll see several cards with contact information that was missing from your device Contacts list. From there, you can choose to add as many or as few of them as you please.
Articles in this section
- Sent Folder-IMAP settings
- Difference between Discover New Contacts and Catch All Contacts
- How long does it take?
- Email support
- How do I add the contacts?
- What if EasilyDo doesn't find any new contacts?
- How do I know it's working?
- Why should I buy this?
- What do I get for $48 or $99?
- How many email addresses can I add?
Please sign in to leave a comment.