With Catch All Contacts, the Contacts algorithm is to make sure you had back and forth email conversation. The Sent folder is the only way to check that. IMAP settings allow the ability to disable 'SentEmails' from IMAP sync or to limit folders for IMAP-sync within a certain size. If the Sent Emails are disabled, then we won't see any Sent Emails and this makes it harder to find Contacts within your emails. If you would like to run Catch All Contacts with your IMAP email, make sure to allow Sent Emails to sync.
Articles in this section
- Sent Folder-IMAP settings
- Difference between Discover New Contacts and Catch All Contacts
- How long does it take?
- Email support
- How do I add the contacts?
- What if EasilyDo doesn't find any new contacts?
- How do I know it's working?
- Why should I buy this?
- What do I get for $48 or $99?
- How many email addresses can I add?