There are two ways to cancel your Premium subscription depending on how you originally signed up for Premium. Please note which set of instructions you need based on whether you signed up through the EasilyDo.com website or through the EasilyDo app with Google Wallet.
If you signed up through Google Play:
Google Pay does not allow us to manage any in-app subscription purchased through the Google Wallet, so here are the steps Google Play provides for managing your Premium subscription with EasilyDo: Subscriptions on Google Play
To cancel a subscription, visit your My subscriptions page on Google Wallet and use the Cancel subscription buttons.
Canceling a subscription will not retroactively refund subscription payments, and previously charged subscription fees cannot be pro-rated based on cancellation date. For example, if you purchased a one-year subscription on Jan. 1 for $10 and decide to cancel your subscription on July 1, you will have access to the subscription until Dec. 31 and will be charged the full $10, but you will not be charged another yearly subscription of $10 the following Jan. 1.
This means you'll still have access to EasilyDo Premium Services for the rest of the subscription period, so I'd like to encourage you to stick around to take advantage of the premium features below:
- Merge duplicate contacts removes all the duplicate entries from a contacts list at once
- Discovers info for new and existing contacts from emails and syncs automatically
- Real-time email discovery for all email related tasks
- Add up to five alerts for ‘Important Email’ Alerts
- Auto-forward receipts for expense management
- Receive up-to-the-minute travel notifications for delays, cancellations, and gate changes
If you signed up through the EasilyDo.com website:
- Go to EasilyDo.com
- Tap the option in the top right corner. It should say either 'Sign In' or 'Account' (If you tap the Sign Up option, select your log in from the options shown)
- You'll end up in the Account page with your account information
- Next to 'Account Type', you'll see your Premium status. To the right of this, you'll see a 'Cancel' option. Select that option
- Follow the remaining prompts to cancel your Premium account
Can't find any "cancel" option on the mentioned page.
I've looked everywhere for the option to cancel the annual Premium plan, but can't find it.
Sorry for the trouble, Mauricio. It looks like your subscription is managed through iTunes and was not purchased directly through EasilyDo, so you'll need to cancel through them. It's quick and easy and you can find the instructions on our FAQ here: http://support.easilydo.com/entries/27119546-Cancel-EasilyDo-Premium
Or, you can also go directly to Apple's instructions here: http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098
Working your social media strategy With Youtube Accounts
social media with Buy bulk YouTube Accounts strategy In order to achieve anything in business, you need to have a plan, or strategy, and follow that plan through to the end. No matter what you are trying to accomplish, you need to have a plan to guide you. When you first begin to work your social media marketing strategy with buy verified youtube accounts, you must work with a plan so that you effectively get to your destination. Otherwise, it is like driving a car without having a goal in mind at the end. Each business is unique and each individual is unique. Therefore, each strategy will be unique. One of the most appealing things about social media is that you won’t have to spend a lot of money. Of course, that doesn’t mean that you won’t have to make any investment.
Please sign in to leave a comment.