Comcast has updated their system, so you can now connect your @comcast.net email account to EasilyDo.
First, follow this link and request your email account be registered for migration to one of their new IMAP servers. Once you have completed this process (they say it takes roughly 24 hours), please follow the instructions below to connect your Comcast account to EasilyDo.
- Tap on the profile icon to go to the Accounts page
- Tap the IMAP icon at the top of the screen
- Tap 'Add an email account'
- Enter your email and password in the first two rows
- Under 'Server' enter: imap.comcast.net
Please sign in to leave a comment.