For the Features Email Backup and 'Important Email' Alerts, the general rule is: among the four fields and within each field, EasilyDo reads the entries as 'and' for the preferences entered.
For example, if the following is entered into the search criteria:
- Subject: EasilyDo feedback
then EasilyDo will only file emails that are from email@example.com with the words 'EasilyDo' and 'feedback' in the subject.
Here are some other rules:
- Only one sender is supported. (This can be an enhancement for the future)
- You have to list the complete senders email address in order for it to trigger this Feature. Again, something like firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you give both a sender and subject, both must match for it be triggered in EasilyDo.
- Commas, quoted phrases and wildcards are not taken into consideration in the fields.
Please sign in to leave a comment.