EasilyDo suggests to log any event on your device calendar or Salesforce calendar that appears to be related to an object in Salesforce. This includes invitations for which you’ve included a contact as an attendee, or calendar events for which the contents appear to be related to a Salesforce object. These suggestions occur a few minutes after the meeting is scheduled to end.
Articles in this section
- Can I use my subscription on multiple devices?
- What other features are you planning to add?
- When will EasilyDo remind me to update an opportunity?
- How do you decide which files to suggest to upload to Salesforce?
- I don’t see a connection for Google Drive - how do I connect it?
- From where are you discovering files to upload to Salesforce?
- How does the business card scanner work?
- Can you pull images from Evernote notes?
- Which Evernote notes are you suggesting to log?
- Which calendar events are you suggesting to log?
Please sign in to leave a comment.