EasilyDo is able to scan emails for contact information, both in email signatures and in the body of the email. If new information identifies an individual that doesn’t yet exist in Salesforce, EasilyDo will suggest to add it as a new contact or lead. If some of the contact information exists in Salesforce already, EasilyDo will offer to update the existing contact record with the most current info.
Articles in this section
- Can I use my subscription on multiple devices?
- What other features are you planning to add?
- When will EasilyDo remind me to update an opportunity?
- How do you decide which files to suggest to upload to Salesforce?
- I don’t see a connection for Google Drive - how do I connect it?
- From where are you discovering files to upload to Salesforce?
- How does the business card scanner work?
- Can you pull images from Evernote notes?
- Which Evernote notes are you suggesting to log?
- Which calendar events are you suggesting to log?
EasilyDo is able to check emails with regard to contact information, in email autographs and in bodily the email. In case new info identifies a person that doesn’t however exist within Salesforce, EasilyDo will recommend add this new get in touch with or business lead. I am currently running a dissertation-writing-services-online and have the same email system.
Please sign in to leave a comment.