EasilyDo looks for correspondence between any contact in Salesforce and any of your ‘My Acceptable Email Addresses’ listed in your Salesforce account. Every 3 hours EasilyDo will aggregate correspondence and suggest to log it to Salesforce. EasilyDo also filters out any internal email correspondence so you are not logging emails with co-workers.
Articles in this section
- Can I use my subscription on multiple devices?
- What other features are you planning to add?
- When will EasilyDo remind me to update an opportunity?
- How do you decide which files to suggest to upload to Salesforce?
- I don’t see a connection for Google Drive - how do I connect it?
- From where are you discovering files to upload to Salesforce?
- How does the business card scanner work?
- Can you pull images from Evernote notes?
- Which Evernote notes are you suggesting to log?
- Which calendar events are you suggesting to log?