Once EasilyDo has processed your email account (this can take up to 48 hours), you'll receive a notification and an email from EasilyDo letting you know the process is complete. Then, go to your EasilyDo feed where you'll see several cards with contact information that was missing from your device Contacts list. From there, you can choose to add as many or as few of them as you please.
Articles in this section
- Sent Emails- IMAP settings
- What do I get for $48 or $99?
- How many email addresses can I add?
- What is the benefit of this?
- How do I know it's working?
- What if EasilyDo doesn't find any new contacts?
- How do I add the contacts?
- Which email accounts does this support?
- How long does it take?
- Difference between Discover New Contacts and Catch All Contacts
Please sign in to leave a comment.