There are two ways to cancel your Premium subscription depending on how you originally signed up for Premium. Please note which set of instructions you need based on whether you signed up through the EasilyDo.com website or through the EasilyDo app with iTunes.
If you signed up through iTunes within the EasilyDo app:
Apple does not allow us to manage any in-app subscription purchased through the App Store, so here are the steps Apple provides for managing your Premium subscription with EasilyDo: http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 I have also detailed the steps below:
If you want to view your app subscriptions on an iOS device:
- From your device's Home screen, tap App Store.
- Tap Featured at the bottom of the screen.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page.
- Tap the Apple ID button in the lower-left corner. (If you are not signed in, tap the Sign In button, and sign in with your Apple ID. Then, scroll back to the bottom of the page, and tap the Apple ID button.)
- Tap the View Apple ID button.
- Enter your password and tap OK.
- From the main account page, scroll down and tap Manage App Subscriptions.
- You'll then be taken to your App Subscriptions page.
To turn off auto-renewal:
- From your Manage App Subscription page, choose an app subscription (EasilyDo)
- Tap the subscription category for which you want to disable auto-renewal.
- Tap On to toggle the switch to Off.
- You'll receive a confirmation message; tap Turn Off to confirm your choice.
If you signed up through the EasilyDo.com website:
- Go to EasilyDo.com
- Tap the option in the top right corner. It should say either 'Sign In' or 'Account' (If you tap the Sign Up option, select your log in from the options shown)
- You'll end up in the Account page with your account information
- Next to 'Account Type', you'll see your Premium status. To the right of this, you'll see a 'Cancel' option. Select that option
- Follow the remaining prompts to cancel your Premium account
You'll still have access to EasilyDo Premium Services for the rest of the subscription period, so I'd like to encourage you to stick around to take advantage of the premium features below:
- Merge duplicate contacts removes all the duplicate entries from a contacts list at once
- Discovers info for new and existing contacts from emails and syncs automatically
- Real-time email discovery for all email related tasks
- Add up to five alerts for ‘Important Email’ Alerts
- Auto-forward receipts for expense management
- Save 10% on gift cards for your friends’ birthdays
- Receive up-to-the-minute travel notifications for delays, cancellations, and gate changes