Email Assistant is available for download on iPhones and Apple Watch here. This app is for email only, unlike EasilyDo that also offers connects to Calendars, social networks and more. Email Assistant offers the following features for any email address:
- Important Mail: When a new email reaches your inbox that matches your criteria, the app will send you a notification and let you send a response.
- Follow-up: When an email is found that is in need of a response or needing your attention receive a reminder for that email.
Flights: When you book a flight, be notified when there is an update about your flight's status (such as delays, gate changes, and cancellations) and receive other information to aid in a smooth travel experience.
Hotels: When you receive a hotel confirmation, receive additional details regarding the reservation such as directions and weather information.
Package: When you receive a shipment confirmation email, automatically track the package and receive notification regarding its status. Check the status of the package at any time in the app.
Trains: When you purchase tickets for a train, receive reservation details.
Rental Cars: When you receive a rental car reservation email, view the details (such as pick-up and drop-off information) in the app.
Bills & Receipts: When you receive digital receipts, view them as a group in the app. Optionally, share receipts via email.
Restaurants: When you receive a restaurant reservation confirmation email, get directions, call details, and more.
Add Contacts: Find new and updated contact information from your recent email conversations, and receive an offer to add the info to your Contacts.
Event Confirmations: When you receive a confirmation from Eventbrite, Fandango, or another event provider get directions, nearby parking, and more.
EasilyDo is your smart assistant for more than just email and is available on iOS and Android. With EasilyDo, there are features based on the following connections in addition to email:
- Location: for example texting when you leave work and bad weather updates
- Calendar: updates for upcoming calendars with directions and parking information, and more.
- Contacts: merging duplicate contacts, removing invalid email address from your Address Book, and more.
- Social networks: send birthday greetings via email and Facebook, view tagged photos from Instagram and Facebook, and more.
- Salesforce: for Business users, add new contacts and update opportunities in Salesforce, and more.
- Email- similar to Email Assistant, get updates for important emails, film receipts, track packages and more.
If you use Google or a username to sign in to EasilyDo, then you can log in to Email Assistant using the same log in method you use for EasilyDo. Facebook sign in is not an option for Email Assistant, so if that's how you logged in to EasilyDo, you'll need to create a brand new account for Email Assistant.
If you're not sure how you logged in to EasilyDo, send us a note with your email address and we'll look it up for you.
If you're going to use EasilyDo and Email Assistant together, we recommend you turn off the email preferences in EasilyDo and only manage them in Email Assistant so you're getting any duplicate information.
Article is closed for comments.