Here's what you need to find out before you can get started:
- What type of email account you have. Is it Gmail? AOL? Something else?
- Your full email address (e.g.: firstname.lastname@example.org) and password
- If your email account isn't through Gmail, Yahoo, Exchange or iCloud, you'll need to know your IMAP incoming mail server (sorry, we do not yet support POP). If you don't know what this is, contact the company that provides your email address (or use their online support center) to find out.
Once you have all of that information, follow these steps to add your email account to EasilyDo:
- Open the Features page (by tapping on the Gear icon at the upper right of the main screen of the EasilyDo app)
- Tap the link icon at the upper right to get to the Connections page
- Tap on the icon for your email account type (choose IMAP if your email account isn't through Gmail, Yahoo, Exchange or iCloud AND supports IMAP)
- Tap "Add Account"
- Fill out the requested fields
Repeat these steps to add an unlimited number of email accounts to EasilyDo.