Follow these troubleshooting steps and you should be up and running in no time (it looks like a lot of steps, but I promise it will go quickly). Please follow the steps below:
- Ensure Location Services is ON for EasilyDo (which I am sure it is, but just covering all our bases here) To verify this, go to iPhone Settings > Privacy > Location Services > find EasilyDo > Toggle on
- Make sure Background App Refresh is toggled on for EasilyDo. To verify this, go to iPhone Settings > General > Background App Refresh > find EasilyDo > Toggle on
- Once you have followed the first two steps, please return to the EasilyDo app
- Tap the gear icon to get to the Cards page
- Scroll to the Traffic & Directions section
- Tap Text When I Leave and toggle this Feature to the off position (the Feature will be greyed out)
- Delete the address you have in the section under 'When I Leave this Location'
- Re-enter your address and ensure you select the address from the Google Maps drop-down menu that appears.
- Tap the top left blue back arrow to save your preference for this.
- The Feature, Text When I Leave will automatically turn back on.
Another tip is to make sure you have "Always" checked when you go to your device's Settings app> Location > EasilyDo.