EasilyDo looks for correspondence between any contact in Salesforce and any of your ‘My Acceptable Email Addresses’ listed in your Salesforce account. Every 3 hours EasilyDo will aggregate correspondence and suggest to log it to Salesforce. EasilyDo also filters out any internal email correspondence so you are not logging emails with co-workers.
Articles in this section
- Can I use my subscription on multiple devices?
- How do you find new contact information to add to Salesforce?
- Will you suggest to add to Salesforce my co-workers with whom I email daily?
- Do you ever overwrite existing contact information?
- Can I add new contact information as a lead?
- Which email addresses are you using to find contact information?
- How are you finding emails to log?
- Why aren’t you just automatically logging my emails?
- Which calendar events are you suggesting to log?
- Which Evernote notes are you suggesting to log?