EasilyDo is able to scan emails for contact information, both in email signatures and in the body of the email. If new information identifies an individual that doesn’t yet exist in Salesforce, EasilyDo will suggest to add it as a new contact or lead. If some of the contact information exists in Salesforce already, EasilyDo will offer to update the existing contact record with the most current info.
Articles in this section
- Can I use my subscription on multiple devices?
- How do you find new contact information to add to Salesforce?
- Will you suggest to add to Salesforce my co-workers with whom I email daily?
- Do you ever overwrite existing contact information?
- Can I add new contact information as a lead?
- Which email addresses are you using to find contact information?
- How are you finding emails to log?
- Why aren’t you just automatically logging my emails?
- Which calendar events are you suggesting to log?
- Which Evernote notes are you suggesting to log?