EasilyDo suggests to log any event on your device calendar or Salesforce calendar that appears to be related to an object in Salesforce. This includes invitations for which you’ve included a contact as an attendee, or calendar events for which the contents appear to be related to a Salesforce object. These suggestions occur a few minutes after the meeting is scheduled to end.
Articles in this section
- Can I use my subscription on multiple devices?
- How do you find new contact information to add to Salesforce?
- Will you suggest to add to Salesforce my co-workers with whom I email daily?
- Do you ever overwrite existing contact information?
- Can I add new contact information as a lead?
- Which email addresses are you using to find contact information?
- How are you finding emails to log?
- Why aren’t you just automatically logging my emails?
- Which calendar events are you suggesting to log?
- Which Evernote notes are you suggesting to log?